Self-hosted, easy to use, lightweight and performant uptime & cronjob monitoring software.
What are the requirements of this product?
Consult the Documentation for more details.
What will I receive after the purchase?
You will receive the full source code of the product, the documentation on how to install and configure the product and the best way to contact support.
How will I receive future updates?
Future updates will be sent out via email exactly when they happen.
What will happen after my support expires?
You will no longer be eligible for support, but you will still be able to use the product and get future updates. You can renew the support for another 6 months based on the license that you've purchased.
Can I get an invoice?
Yes! After you purchase 66uptime, you can click the "Generate" button on your receipt.
What does support mean?
Support means the following:
- Answering technical questions directly related to the product.
- Answering non-technical questions directly related to the product.
- Help with potential bugs or issues.
Support does not mean:
- Free installation or updating services.
- Customization services or help to alter to product's source.
- Providing help for problems created while altering/modifying the product's code.
Refunds are not given out in the following circumstances:
- You simply changed your mind after purchasing.
- You do not have sufficient expertise to handle and use the product.
Refunds may be given in the following circumstances:
- Product has a serious security vulnerability and it is not fixed.
- The product doesn't work as mentioned in the description / demo.
Before purchasing, make sure to read the Documentation and properly check out the demo so we can avoid these situations from the beginning.
How can I be an affiliate?
Simply fill the form and show me your affiliate work & how you plan to market my product. You will be able to earn 30% commission from each sale that you bring.